Run-Dry® Impeller Assembly & Disassembly Instructions
- Remove screws that hold end cover.
- Remove end cover.
- Remove gasket. We recommend replacing gasket each time pump is disassembled.
- Using a good pair of pliers, the impeller can be removed by placing a firm grip on the hub of the impeller and pulling outward.
- The seal can now be removed if necessary. Observe which direction the seal is seated, so that it can be properly replaced.
- Reassemble seal in pump. Make sure it has a good tight seal.
- Start new impeller on the shaft and into the pump with a rotating motion in intended direction until proper alignment is made (whether spline, flat, pin, key or ding drive).
- Replace gasket and align with the holes on the pump housing.
- Replace end cover and screws.