DriveSaver® Vibration-Reducing Components:
* DriveSaver® Vibration-Reducing Components Absorb vibration and reduce noise.
* Saves Your Powertrain.
* The DriveSaver® provides a flexible, non-metallic barrier between your transmission and propeller shaft.
* This barrier reduces drivetrain vibration, resulting in reduced noise to you, your crew and the water.
* As a result, you and your vessel are more efficient in this quieter environment.
* Torque Rating Provided in Foot Lbs.
- To determine TORQUE rating, use this formula: Engine Horsepower x 5252 x Reduction Ratio Engine RPM.
- If torque rating is within 5% of the maximum for a standard model, select the Plus Rated model.
* All Tolerances:
- Female Pilot: +.000/-. 010
- Male Pilot: +.010/ -.000
- Other Dimensions: + 1/64
* The DriveSaver® effectively absorbs thrust and torque from the propeller shaft, as well as excessive shock from changing gears and high speed planing.
* It also helps control damage and misalignment from torsional engine movement
* DriveSaver® keeps on working, under normal conditions, for the life of the drivetrain, without any lubrication or maintenance
* The DriveSaver® provides an impervious barrier that blocks electrical currents from the water.
* Your engine and transmission are protected from damaging corrosion.
Acts like a Circuit Breaker:
* The DriveSaver® absorbs extreme shock and torque usually caused by a hidden log, line, or rock.
* The DriveSaver® is designed to break apart, leaving your transmission and engine intact.
* That's right, the DriveSaver® gets destroyed, not your costly transmission and engine.
* And, you're back in operation fast with minimum cost and downtime.
* The DriveSaver® installs simply and quickly.
* No cutting or machining is required.
* You don't have to haul your boat out of the water.
* Just separate the drive flanges, insert the coupling, align the DriveSaver® and bolt it together.